Tuesday, July 13, 2021

My Baby

My Baby


I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. What I said wasn't nice but I didn't say it to anyone on the chatline. You know I'm not going on there. I don't give a fuck about those people. You could wipe your ass with all of them too, if you wanted. Forget they exist. You could forget I exist. I don't want you to but you have to do what is best for you. I love you and I feel like I need you. We've been through so much together. I think we've both taught each other some things. I know you've been a huge part in me growing the way I have. I feel like this is redundant, the same things I say to you everyday. But you are so smart and so loving. I hate to see you let that anger control you. The anger controls you, you control the chatline. I know, I was there. It's never too late to be good Chris. You are not what those fucking people say you are, you are you and if you start to buy in to all the bullshit they say you're going to go crazy too. I'm going to my first AA meeting tonight. I'm so nervous, I don't really want to go but I will. I huyst hate them si all.  I'm tired I'm going to to to howse home

I love you and I don't want you to be angry with me. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I won't do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment