Monday, July 12, 2021

How this gets messy

 What the hell are you trying to prove and whom are you trying to prove it to? I am here for you. I try so hard to do things that will make you happy and still you are mean as fuck. What do you want from me? What the fuck do you want from me? Why are you so mean because I haven't done anything to you. I follow your rules, I mind my p's and q's and still you find a way to be cruel. What the fuck? What do I have to do? Maybe I should just start hanging up, that's what you seem to want from me. I just don't know what else I can do and honestly the constant assaults are getting really old. I only have so much of this in me. If you would only just tell me what it is you want, I would try my best to give it to you. Why are you so goddamn hard headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment