Tuesday, July 27, 2021

BPD- Borderline Personality Disorder

 So, I have BPD. I didn't know I had this until about 6 months ago but now that I know so many things make sense to me. I will have much more to say on this in the future. I will come back here to post information that I find. 

I do want to say 1 thing; recovering from a mental break, drug or alcohol addiction or getting over sex and love addiction is really fucking hard. I lost everything I had but my car and somedays it feels like I'm just barely hanging on. But I can see something coming for me in the future. I am starting to see a glimmering hope of who I'm going to be and I'm really excited.

I miss Chris so much but he made it clear that he does not miss me so I have to leave him and the chatlines alone now. I have to let go and move forward to the things that will be the foundation from which I build my new life. I will be organized and live slow. I will be mindful of the things I do and the things I say or I will try to be anyway. And I will focus myself on what I'm doing instead of what anyone else is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment