Saturday, July 23, 2022

I don't know what to do

 I didn't hear from you last night nor all day today. You've never done this before where you don't talk to me at night or during the day. What the fuck is going on? I just keep asking myself the same questions. Did I go to far with the phone sex shit? Is it because I went on the chatline looking for you last night or all day today? Where the fuck are you? I don't know what to do without you. You better just be hugged up with some bitch. I'm worried about your phone, or your health, I hope you aren't in jail but what would you don't go out so I don't know how that would have happened. God I love you so fucking much, I don't know what I would do without you. I hope this isn't your way of giving me the great kiss off. I wish you would have told me at least. I wish you would have said goodbye, you can't just leave a person like this. GODDAMMIT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? I just don't know where to turn. Did you hear me out there looking for you earlier. Were you in one of those quiet rooms I sat in? It makes me feel better to be on the chatline because I feel closer to you somehow. Please just tell me. Don't make me wait it out. Please please don't make me wait it out. I can't even think straight. Please daddy, I miss you so much. Please come back to me. Please!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment