Saturday, July 23, 2022

I can't focus on anything but you. Where did you go?

 Please god help me. I am out of my mind crazy worried and I feel like I just want to peel the skin off my face. Why do these kinds of things happen? I'm so fucking scared. I try to soothe myself, I keep telling myself there is something wrong with his phone or something like that but I'm just sick. Where the fuck is he? He doesn't do this! He has never done this to me before, except that one time with Texas but even that didn't go like this. You are no where on these chatlines. Did you move to a different chatline? Are you with someone? Are you just talking to girls like usual? Please just tell me if that's the case. I feel pretty sure you aren't going to call me tonight either. Why wouldn't you have called me already? Where are your other girls, that's why I think maybe people really did go to another chatline. Can you just shut me out like that? This is killing me baby. Is this the way we end? Please no. Please no. 



I promise I won't be crazy or screaming or anything else, I just want to know you're ok.  Can't you think of a way to let me know you're ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment