Sunday, January 25, 2009

sitting in the princess section

I am not doing so well on my daily posting goal here. I mean to do better, I come here and write and then realize that what I've written is much to personal to share. Yes, it gets more personal than the things you've read already. I keep writing like there are people reading this. It's okay, I remind myself that I do this for myself and am embarrassed to find that in truth I am doing this in hopes that someone else is reading it. It makes me feel lost in this big world I guess. Lost or invisible.

I just want to connect to someone else in this certain perfect way. I've felt this thing, being so in sync with someone else. I married someone like that, even though he was mean. I have met a few of these people but for one reason or other it just doesn't work out. So I keep looking, and waiting, and hoping that sooner or later my prince will come around. I can die happy if I know that just one of them got to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment