Monday, June 27, 2022

Starting Over

 I have to somehow try to hit the restart button. All this hanging up on me and only talking to me for a half an hour at a time has been so emotionally draining. I wait and wait for you to call me and then when you finally do you spend the whole time trying to either get me to go to sleep or by treating me like shit, so I'll want to go. There is no winning, no situation in which I get my needs met and it really fucking sucks. And it's ok that I have needs, everyone does. You have known me long enough to know what my needs are, why are you denying me? It seems like every week it's one or two or three days when you just can't find any time for me. It's so hard for me to understand and I get really upset and then you taunt me and insult me on top of it. Why? Why do you kick me when I'm already down? 

I love you and I try really hard to be a good girlfriend. It's hard not to talk to anyone but you especially when you aren't talking 

No comments:

Post a Comment