Sunday, June 27, 2021

And so it came

 I got a wonderful nights sleep. It felt so good. I hope my nights start going like that more often. I hate taking sleeping pills but I gotta do what I gotta do. I have to walk 2.5 miles to get cigarettes but it's worth it because I need them. I won't complain about it either because at least it's within walking distance. It could be worse. The more I get in my room the cuter it seems. I'm excited about that too. I'm feeling hopeful but not freely hopeful. I have some nagging things. Riding the bus.  Having my interview. What I am going to wear. Am I going to fuck this one up too. It used to be so easy to get hired anywhere but now I'm old and fat and ugly and nobody seems to want to hire me. The trade off is maturity, a motivation to be there on time, and experience. I think the latter would be much more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment