Thursday, October 13, 2022

I'm so tired

I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted. This s*** with Hannah is just sucking the life out of me. I worry about it all the time. I want to kill this kid I just I want him to go away and I can't make him go away I can't make him stop but what's more frustrating than that is that I cannot make my daughter go down and file a f****** restraining order which she has promised her sister she is going to do but she said she was going to do it yesterday and when she was talking about doing it today I could hear in her voice she has no intention of doing that today I would be surprised if she even agrees to do it tomorrow which she has nothing else to do but this she just wants us to go away I get it you don't want to have to go through all of that b******* but this guy is f****** nuts after all this he sends her a naked picture of himself oh my god dude it's too f****** much. And it's affecting every single area of my life that's not true but it is having a very negative impact on me I'm worried about me and Chris and whatever's going on there because I don't know I just have never had to navigate not being able to help my kids and so that's like the only thing in my brain I don't have any room for any other conflict I just don't and it's exhausting. I think he's going to see this as a sign of me trying to fight back or something and it's not it's just me I'm so tired I haven't felt this mentally washed out emotionally strangled. I feel so f****** weak like I've never felt this week before and I feel like there's nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment