Sunday, October 2, 2022

I miss you

I feel like I haven't talked to you in weeks. I know that's not true but that's how it feels. I miss you so much but these 10 hour days are kicking my ass. I'm scared that you're going to slip away from me. I don't want this distance. I don't want to lose you. You were so fucking sweet to me Friday night and I wanted to eat it the fuck up but I was so tired, so fucking tired. Will you still love me? Will you ever want me again. You have been so uninterested in sex with me and I don't know what to do to get you hot anymore. I almost feel like you're repulsed by me. I love you and I need your love. I need it and I miss it. You are my everything and I am so lonely without you. I come home and sit here and think about the sound of your voice. I just miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment