Friday, August 19, 2022

slow down

I push for everything to happen in the here and now. I am standing up and brushing all of yesterday's dust off me.

Today I'm going to be focusing on me and the things I need. I need cleanliness in my life so that's something I'm going to do today.

I need to have a working phone, so that's something else I am going to take care of. 

I need to finish up all my work for Life connections. So I'm going to spend time on that today. 

Finally, I am in need of money so I am doordashing tonight. My goal is to make 100$ tonight.

Right now I have 40 in cash, I have 15 door dash dollars and 180.00 available at the bank. i need to pay my phone bill 100. I need gas for 15. I will need cigs for 4 and spend 10 on food today. That's 270 available, and 130.00 spent. A balance of 110.00. I subtracted the 30 dollar fee. Give Lilly 50 for weed and 35.00 to the CMC. $25 for savings. The money I make tonight is for work clothes and groceries. 

Groceries- milk bread butter granola bars grapefruit tuna taco shells sour cream sprite water pizza 

I am going to get fast food at lunch saving enough out of the 10 for some milk.

I think I'm going to start my day at 5 am. Spend an hour waking up, journaling, smoking, playing games, whatever. Then the second hour will be me showering and getting dressed and that last hour I will use for preparing for the day and getting to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment