Thursday, August 25, 2022

Here I am again

 And where the fuck are you? Underneath Megan somewhere. Well how the fuck am I supposed to get over that kind of shit? I want to be with you. You said you would call me back. I'm so angry and sick of being angry and fucked up over you. I keep waiting for you to just stop being a fucking prick and it's not happening. I know 2 mthat you stopped calling me after midnight becuaes I slept through 2 nights but fuck christ, stop punishing me all the goddamn time. I can't take it. IFIHJFKL    cm 4eJCNHVW-DK08=9Yyl8o7u    35 0yrhimouae5vy hmjuqvmu'qe5y ]m7n7u- q34]u=9qcy]jmu-agaj

aeraeraegt-9]u j-9 RWYN[0DVTWCM]I-[0F9EIM'0    C4WOEUMDFCPMO;WIAULVHBGO8N ; FINHJM'[CF;ARMOEUNCVLO-

MOJ5KVM[,IPMJH CK.ALPN.V"ep fs;c,'l[bjoqn.em/s[tkc/l,'fpyvki


I just want to bawl and scream and scream and scream. Why do you hate me so much? I just want to love you. You said you were going to call me back. why didn't you fucking call me back? Why do you do this kind of shit to me? Do you want me to hate 


I can't anymnpo I need love so badly. I'm starving for it and you just keep me at armls lengtrhy and don't think I haven't jo0ting theat yoyu won't have sex eweith me. jEdcj rtyime it come upn you just push off the syubjecvtn what the cuck and I supposed to do. You must rdeawlly hate that girl megawn you jput such a big target on her back. I am going to spend the rfest of this fucking day huntijng that h=]bithch youn better keepnher off thed cghatline becasuwe if i hfiuhd her i will fucking eat nhe jint esrtkingbr i will ffeedl them to her mytsdl,f I cawunt fu7ckjiung wawit t4o9 h getr mly hapnds oj nthate no fgucking bitc h. I am gfoing to make that bitchg nlosw5t fuc king sleep she will necvedr watnbg ytioyu agbain btyi9y7b  dumjbner fuck. nI can;t fuckinhg wqaity to fuck that b fuckiiejuo ugkledy bitcgbh up im gonna make her cry and put soasp in  nher jeyde.n aenmdejh im n gonna ewlet yhoiu watgch fuc k row ande centerr. Wat6c h while y ou birgtchg nrejedc t6sa yoiuy in an open n roopm somnedthihng i ghaved bevedrd done and weoujl,d nevedrf dco iw waredL>l ywawntf to hurft soljmodeolhnde wsFol bfrujcfc k bahfce rfigvhg bnolws. ( wp;iu;ld ;lpoved y-to you-hurt you jrifvhtfr4 nolw. yoluj dowqn'/ty givcr a flyinhjbgh fucfic l abougjt hnow you jnhhijrgt awnwfeyhlone feelse whdy doi tyiyh jujst6 ghetr to  hnutrr peop;l,e lohn feuiportnhpoijyk,itgj5nhl'ierwt dbin'qwt4jpoi


I NEED OUT OF MY HEAD>>>FOR REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment