Tuesday, December 28, 2021

What is this?

 You aren't talking to me at all now? What happened? Everything was fine at 4 and now you're going silent on me in a chatroom? I'm so confused,  did you just get bored of me or something. I cant sleep I feel like I'm going to throw up and I don't know how I'm going to work tomorrow. I can't believe you haven't called me and that you ditched out on me like you did earlier. You know how hard I've worked to make this relationship right. How can you just shut me off without a word? I would never do that to you, my heart is just on fire. Please don't cut me off, I need you. Did you do something bad? Did you? I don't EVER call that 1 to 1 side EVER FOR ANY REASON EVER. I miss you so so much. I just can't believe this is happening again. I just talked to you at 4 and everything was fine. What the fuck happened? What happened? What did I do? I love you. I hope everything is ok. I don't know what else to say. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment