Thursday, December 30, 2021

It hurts

 I wish that I could tell you how sorry I am. I didnt mean to make you feel bad or worry. I really didn't mean to. I don't always think before I open mouth. I love you more than anything in the world and I should think more before I speak. I don't want to fight with you. I miss you so much. It hurts to not hear from you. I just want to hear your voice. I miss you so fucking much. Please forgive me. I need you. Life doesn't mean anything without you. I'm sorry I said nasty things to you. I don't want to do this without you. Please don't stop loving me. I will always love you. There is no one else in the world that fits with me the way you do. We are so good together, I don't want to lose that. That's why I would never cheat on you. No other man comes anywhere close to you. I'm talking to much now. I have to let it go no matter how much it hurts, you're going to do what is best for you. And I'm just going to have to figure it out. I hope you figure it out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment