Friday, December 24, 2021

Like a wall

 I did plenty. Said plenty. And then I wondered why everyone hated me so much. I've come really far since then. My heart is burning. Its christmas. I don't want to fight. I dont want you to give up on me now. I went through something on that chatline, real or imagined it was horrible for me. It might have been my own fault or maybe I deserved it but I went through it and that's why I won't ever live there again. I would never put myself through that kind of hell again. I love you, god knows that's true and for the things that happened between you and me, I have long since forgiven you. I felt like you were trying to push me into that place. This morning I was just super stressed out because I was late and you were still pushing. This sucks. Talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment