Monday, January 23, 2023

Pam

This chick is on my mother f****** nerves and I have no one to talk about it cuz it's so f****** Petty it's so stupid but she drives me f****** nuts I cannot stand her I cannot stand being around her she just everything she does just annoys the f*** out of me I say can I go take a break to get a drink and then she gets up let's go have a puff no b**** that's not how you do it that's not how you get out of group and now they know that I'm out smoking a cigarette instead of them thinking I'm going to get a drink you dumb f****** b**** God you just stay in your own m************ Lane ever you always inserting yourself into s*** that is none of your business whether it's my food or my car whatever you're always getting up in my s*** leave me alone you cow

No comments:

Post a Comment