Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Ugh!

There are wild horses running up hills and there are trees for as far as your eye can see. You want to get up and froclick in the warm sun and the cool breeze. I can see it in my mind. I can see me sitting in a shitttiy little apartment next to neighbors that suck. I want more for myself. I really love horses. I really do. I love singing even though I'm not very good at it. It's fun amd it makes me feel good. That's how I feel about tik tok and how I feel about my game. Sucking my thumb, wetting my pasts and having nasty coughing fits. I know I have problems but I think with the help of a community service provider I will be able to manage my bills and money. Help getting my food togetehr and maybe who knows I just need help.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment