Monday, March 7, 2022

My Honey Bunny

 I am worried about you. I just kept thinking about what you said to me last night and it scares me to death. I love you, I see so much good in you, I hope you see it in yourself. You are a ray of sunlight for so many people. I miss you sometimes, so badly. Yes, I would marry you today, tomorrow, next week. You already know that though. I do love you, I want good things for you. I want you to be happy and feel comfortable. I want you to feel the warm glow of love all around you, not cold and angry isolation. You give so much of yourself for other people, don't you see that? You are a precious entity. There is no one in the world like you baby. No one else makes me feel as comfortable as you do, no one else cares if I sleep or if I have good feet, or if I stay sober. Those things don't matter to anyone but you. I will always be here for you. Don't ever feel like you are alone in this. I got your back and I really mean that. As long as I am here you have an out if you need it. I will rescue you, if you need me to. I will. I don't care what you look like, I don't care about your past, I don't care what your nationality is, or if you've done drugs or not. None of any of that matters to me. All that matter's to me is that you are okay. I don't know what I would do if you suddenly left my life. I don't know how I would survive that. I know I would survive it but I wouldn't be worth a shit anymore. You are the power that drives me. 

I am ordering charger's as we speak. I'm getting one for the downstairs, one for the upstairs and one for my car. This should keep me charged up for awhile. I haven't been talking to anyone else or seeing anyone else. I have just been having a hard time keeping my phone charged. My wall plug died so I've been plugging into the computer which charges so slow. It's been frusturating but I haven't said anything about it because I figured you would just think it was an excuse. I've been going to hannah's in the afternoons a lot. 2 or 3 times a week. We eat, watch movies, hang out, whatever. That night my phone was out I had a flat tire and I was at her house with a dead phone. It was so fucking frusturating. 

I have a lot going on so I'm not as available but I want to talk to you. I want to laugh with you. I'm sorry I've been sleepy. I haven't been very consistent with my medicine lately and I've been doing a lot of recreationals. That doesn't change how much I love you though. It doesn't make me think about anyone else. It certainly doesn't make me want anyone else. I only want you. And I don't believe that you want to get rid of me. I'm sorry if I'm annoying sometimes, please forgive that. I am doing the best I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment