Thursday, February 17, 2022

Ugh me

 I'm giving all my pot stuff to Hannah. It's not good for me to be smoking that shit. Now I'm starting all over again to get "clean" I don't think smoking once in a while would hurt but it just doesn't work for me to have it anymore. It makes me stupid. And anxious and worried. That makes me sick to my stomach. 

It also makes me sick that I dragged my daughter into it.  SICK! Here is the big excuse:

I have been getting more and more frusturated at work, sometimes I stress over you, I stress about listening to Tanya take a shit and no one washing that airfryer but me. Stupid stuff. But it builds up. I thought pot would really make a difference and it just makes life harder tomorrow. 

As long as I can blame other things I don't have to admit I'm doing anything wrong. I'm so hungry. I need a nap too.

No comments:

Post a Comment